SUMMARY OF ISSUES
After 21 months and 9 changes of accommodation, this is a summary of the current, past and ongoing issues with the insurance:
- Four leaks inside toilet:
- Flooded Bathroom Floor due to bad cistern installation
- Three times condensation inside the property with damages to walls, ceilings, wooden floor upstairs
- Wrong Windows Installation
- water was drained inside the property
- gaps on each side never filled with expansion foam
- water enters the frame even when windows are closed
- Five Floor installations
- Health Problems due to burnt debris
- Health Risks due to asbestos tests after we entered the property
- False Electrical Certificates (wrong dates, job descriptions, address, etc)
- Damages to the entrance door
- Damages to wooden stairs and upstairs floor
- Bad Works and misleading/inaccurate statements:
- Broken tiles on the bathroom
- Flickering lights
- Additional electrical issues (June 2014):
- Upstairs lights switch back boxes are not earthed.
- Downstairs lights switch back boxes are not earthed.
- Upstairs lights do not tripping RCD.
The Story So Far… read it here